Use of Our Website
- Use our website in any way that violates applicable laws or regulations.
- Use our website to engage in any fraudulent activity or to misrepresent yourself or your business.
- Use our website to transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code.
- Use our website to collect or harvest personal information from others without their consent.
- Use our website to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the functioning of our website or the servers and networks connected to our website.
The content, features, and functionality of our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are owned by BitGatti.com or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from our website without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding our website or the information, software, products, or services provided on our website. We disclaim all warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall BitGatti.com or our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the information, software, products, or services provided on our website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last updated: March 5, 2023